Friday, June 11, 2010

Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth

I recently made a vow (for lack of a better word) to myself that I would try to start making things for the home instead of rushing out to Target. My dishcloths are very ragged so I thought I would take a break from knitting longies and knit a few up. I found this great easy pattern and used 100% cotton Sugar'n Cream yarn. I love how they turned out! They are so thick and soft. My goal is every time I knit a dishcloth, I will throw an old one out until all I have are these pretty handmade ones.

3 comments:

  1. I've made the same vow...knit three, but gave 2 away! Love these knitted cloths. See mine at my blog (I think it's an April post...can't remember the name!)...that's helpful, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fab! Something I've been meaning to crochet too - must do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dishcloths look way nicer then anything that you could buy in a store. I bet you they last longer too.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete