Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Nursing Cover

I could not live without my nursing covers. I absolutely love them! They make nursing in public discreet and fashionable. They seemed fairly easy to make, so I gave it a shot, and am pretty pleased with the results.


I used this pattern, but made some changes as I went along. If I make another one I will try to do a photo tutorial. Here's a close up shot of the interior pocket made of chocolate brown minky. It is great for holding your nursing pads or to use to wipe up milk on baby's face.


So, I know you are wondering...why did she make it with pink camo fabric. I lived in the mountains when I purchased the fabric and supplies. It was the mountain mama trend! It just took me a while to get around to making it and now I'm back in the city. I'm going to sell it so if you know anyone interested...

Update: I sold it! Here it is all ready to be mailed. I hope she likes it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment